To call a collegiate body with e-NOTUM for EACAT , the following steps must be taken:
- Inform all members of the collegiate body in advance (or make it compulsory) that the calls will be notified by electronic means, and ensure that all members have the necessary tools and technological resources to be able to access them.
- Enter EACAT and access e-NOTUM within the applications tab.
- Register the collegiate body and all its members as a Group in the Recipients section.
- Make an electronic notification , with a minimum of 48 hours in advance, with the following characteristics:
- Administrative act: Notification of the call signed by the competent body.
- Annexes: All the necessary documentation for the deliberation and adoption of agreements, or a reference indicating where to find it.
- Access: Password (this access allows access with or without a digital certificate, in which case members receive a temporary password on their mobile phone or email).
- Tags: "Collegiate Bodies" (this field is optional, but can be very useful when searching for communications made for this purpose).
- Recipients: Select the previously created group that contains all the members of the collegiate body.
Once the notification of the call has been made, all the members of the collegiate body will receive an e-mail and a warning SMS indicating that they have at their disposal the notification and the documentation of the call.